Nine gourmet food trucks will set up for dinner at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the parking area outside the Big Lots store in the Serra Shopping Center, 200 Serra Way.
They will be serving up a wide selection hot and cold food entrees, snacks, beverages, and desserts for alfresco diners until 9 p.m.
This week’s food trucks include:
- Bigg Shrimp’n – Grilled shrimp, tacos, fries, sauces and more.
- Baba Kabob – Weekly Persian specialties including sandwiches, rice bowls, soups, salads, and hand-cut French fries.
- That's Sweet – Desserts baked from scratch
- Rice Rockit – Hawaiian-inspired Teri-Beef Meatball Loco Moco, Longanisa (sausage) sliders, Lynchee-Walnut Shrimp skewers, fries
- Twister Truck – Burritos, Tacos, and Quesadillas with an unusual twist
- Blast Off – Classic American and global comfort food.
- Takoz Mod Mex – Mexican street food with a modern twist.
- We Sushi – Fresh sushi and Japanese cuisine.
- BBQ Kalbi – Korean fusion food.