Welcome back to Moms Talk, where we take your questions, give advice and share solutions.
This week we tackle one of the most common challenges moms face every week: You're too tired to make dinner, and the thought of taking the children out to eat seems just as stressful!
We have compiled a list of restaurants that cater to the busy parents of Milpitas and do their best to make sure everyone has a great night out!
- : This is the place to bring your picky eaters! Pasta Pomodoro features a build-your-own kids menu, with several options for beverages, pastas, sauces and desserts as well as nutritional information for every selection made. Even better, kids eat free on Tuesday nights with an adult entree!
- : Here you will find a versatile kids menu, including some basic kids favorites, such as macaroni and cheese and chicken tenders, to quesadillas, pizza and even a kids fajita plate. Kids eat free all day on Wednesdays with an adult entree, and all kids meals include dessert.
- Kids will love the freedom to color all over the paper tablecloths and parents will love the huge portions and low prices. All kids meals are under $6 and include a beverage.
- A terrific option if you are looking for vegan or Asian specialties. The decor is an elegant escape from most kid-friendly spots but still gets busy enough so you don't have to worry about using inside voices. Menus with pictures make ordering easy for the little ones, and special dishware and utensils for the children make them feel special.
- Parents will be fans of all the vegetables and healthy options kids can choose from in order to earn a trip to the famous frozen yogurt and topping bar. We especially love the trays with special compartments for all the different types of food, which comes in handy if you have one of those picky eaters who can't stand it if the veggies touch the macaroni and cheese.
- A family-owned restaurant, your little ones will love the Mexican cuisine, whether it's enchiladas, tacos or rice and beans.
Would you be interested in writing the next Moms Talk column? Let us know!