Looking for a dinner option that isn’t a sit down restaurant or fast-food joint? Check out the options offered by food trucks that serve the Milpitas community on a weekly basis.
Milpitas Street Eats is sponsored by the Milpitas Chamber of Commerce and Food Truck Mafia. The gourmet food truck event happens every Wednesday from 5-9pm in the Big Lots parking lot at 200 Serra Way. Trucks vary from week to week but always offer a variety of dinner and desert options to choose from. Check out Food Truck Mafia on Facebook to find out which food trucks will be catering each week.
The line up for Wednesday October 3rd is:
- Spice it up Café – An Asian-Fusion inspired crepes & desserts truck offering Japanese and Thai crepes with a variety of available toppings, and fresh mini donuts.
- Tasteebytes – Cajun Dogs, Pulled pork Sandwiches, pulled pork fries, cream filled churros and much more.
- Gow Chow – Mediteranian cuisine offering fries, lamb, artichoke hearts, Loukamades (a puffed pastry) and more.
- Grillaz Gone Wild – A gourmet food truck offering Philly cheesesteaks, Hoagies and other gourmet sandwiches
- Biggshrimp'n – Vietnamese style shrimp truck offering shrimp tacos, Banh Mi (Vietnamese sandwich), shrimp and chips, and garlic fries.
- Speedy Panini – An Italian gourmet truck offering Lasagna, Paninis and Salad.
- Tacos de los Altos – Traditional Mexican food
- Yummi BBQ – A NEW truck to Milpitas! Let us know what you think!
Past trucks include:
3-3-3 – Mexican, Korean, and Indian tacos and burritos
Arabian bites – Mediterranean food
Baba Kabob – Kabobs, sandwiches, rice bowls and more
BBQ Kalbi – Korean fusion food
Biggshrimp'n – Vietnamese style shrimp truck
Blast Off – American and global comfort food
Conklin Catering – Indonesian, Malaysian and Singaporean cuisine
Forbitten City – Chinese Asian fusion food
Grillaz Gone Wild – Philly cheesesteaks, Hoagies and other gourmet sandwiches
Grillstars – BBQ and Burgers
House of Siam on wheels – Thai food
Le bon – Vietnamese and French cuisine
Munch India – Indian food
Porky's SJ – Pork truck
Rice Rockit – Savory food with an Asian fusion twist
Road Dogs – Hot dogs with unique toppings
Soulnese – Asian soul food
Speedy Panini – Italian gourmet
Spice Hut – Indian food
Sugar Tree – Sweets and treats
Tacos de los Altos – Traditional Mexican food
Takoz – Modern Mexican street food
That's Sweet Bakery – Dessert truck
Treat Bot – Karaoke and ice cream truck
Truckin Sweet – Gourmet ice cream and desserts
Twister Truck – Mexican grill with a twist
We Sushi – Fresh mobile sushi
Yumsilog – Filipino style food
Some trucks can be found in Milpitas aside from the Wednesday Street Eats event. Check your favorite truck’s website to see when they will be in town.
Note: not all trucks accept credit/debit cards.