Monday is Fourth of July. Here's a list of what will be closed for the holiday (not including banks):
- Milpitas City Hall
- - 24 hour dispatch is always available 408-586-2400
- Summer Enrichment Program for youth
- will be open for $2 swimming on Fourth of July from 1-4 p.m., but closed otherwise.
For a last minute run for groceries or beer, here's when supermarkets in Milpitas plan to close:
- : 5 p.m. (usually 8 p.m. daily)
- : 6 p.m. (usually 9 p.m. daily)
- : 8 p.m. (regular daily hours)
- : 9 p.m. (instead of 11 p.m.)
- : 9 p.m. (regular daily hours)
- : 9:30 p.m. (regular daily hours)
- : 10 p.m. (instead of midnight)
- : 10 p.m. (regular daily hours)
- : 11 p.m. (regular daily hours)
- : open 24 hours (regular daily hours)
- BART trains on Monday will operate on a Sunday schedule, with service beginning around 8 a.m. Parking permit and fee requirements will not be enforced in BART lots and garages.
- VTA buses and light rail will operate on a Sunday/holiday schedule. Call 408-321-2300 for automated schedule information. TTD: 408-321-2330.
- Caltrain will operate on a Sunday schedule, with extra service to accommodate riders coming back late from San Francisco.