Nine gourmet food trucks will set up for dinner at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 12, in the parking area outside the Big Lots store in the Serra Shopping Center, 200 Serra Way.
They will be serving up a wide selection hot and cold food entrees, snacks, beverages, and desserts for alfresco diners until 9 p.m. DJ Aaron D. will also provide music.
This week’s food trucks include:
- Bigg Shrimp’n – Grilled shrimp, tacos, fries, sauces and more.
- That's Sweet – Desserts baked from scratch.
- Grillaz Gone Wild –Philly Cheese steaks, Hoagies, and other Gourmet Sandwiches.
- Rice Rockit – Hawaiian-inspired Teri-Beef Meatball Loco Moco, Longanisa (sausage) sliders, Lynchee-Walnut Shrimp skewers, fries.
- Twister Truck – Burritos, Tacos, and Quesadillas with an unusual twist.
- Blast Off – Classic American and global comfort food.
- Takoz Mod Mex – Mexican street food with a modern twist.
- We Sushi -- Fresh sushi and Japanese cuisine.
- BBQ Kalbi – Korean fusion food.
Don't miss a thing in Milpitas!