Who says there’s no fun nightlife in Milpitas? Don’t listen to them!
Instead, head on over to the weekly Milpitas Street Eats gourmet food truck dining event starting at 5 p.m. today in the parking area outside the Big Lots store in the Serra Shopping Center, 200 Serra Way.
Mobile vendors will be serving up a wide selection hot and cold food entrees, snacks, beverages, and desserts for alfresco diners until 9 p.m.
As a special treat this week, a juggler from Circus Vargas will provide free entertainment for diners. The circus will be visiting Milpitas Aug. 30 through Sept. 3.
DJ Aaron D. will also provide music.
This week’s food trucks include:
- Speedy Panini – Italian food, pastas, and bread.
- Porky’s SJ – Spicy Korean pork, Vietnamese lemongrass pork, chicken, wraps, and more.
- Say Cheez – Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Tacos de Los Altos – Tacos, quesadillas, burritos, quesadillas, chips and salsa.
- Sugar Tree – Cotton candy, cake pops, chocolate covered pretzels, novelty candies and desserts.
- Bigg Shrimp’n – Grilled shrimp, tacos, fries, sauces and more.
- Forbitten City --- Chinese Asian fusion cuisine.
- One more surprise truck
Don't miss a thing in Milpitas!