They’re back. And if you’ve got an appetite and a sense of adventure, Milpitas Street Eats has a deal for you.
Ten gourmet food trucks will set up for dinner at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 29, in the parking area outside the Big Lots store in the Serra Shopping Center, 200 Serra Way.
They will be serving up a wide selection hot and cold food entrees, snacks, beverages, and desserts for alfresco diners until 9 p.m. DJ Aaron D. will also provide music.
This week’s food trucks include:
- Grillaz Gone Wild –Philly Cheese steaks, Hoagies, and other Gourmet Sandwiches
- That's Sweet – Desserts baked from scratch
- Twister Truck – Burritos, Tacos, and Quesadillas with an unusual twist
- Tacos de Los Altos – Tacos, quesadillas, burritos, quesadillas, chips and salsa
- BBQ Kalbi – Korean fusion food
- Bigg Shrimp'n – Spicy shrimp tacos, Vietnamese-style shrimp sandwiches, fried shrimp, and more
- Soulnese – Asian soul food
- Rice Rockit – Hawaiian-inspired Teri-Beef Meatball Loco Moco, Longanisa (sausage) sliders, Lynchee-Walnut Shrimp skewers, fries
- Blast Off – Classic American and global comfort food
- We Sushi -- Fresh sushi and Japanese cuisine
Do you have a favorite gourmet food truck? Tell us about it in the comments area below.
Don't miss a thing in Milpitas!