Nine gourmet food trucks will set up for dinner at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 5, in the parking area outside the Big Lots store in the Serra Shopping Center, 200 Serra Way.
They will be serving up a wide selection hot and cold food entrees, snacks, beverages, and desserts for alfresco diners until 9 p.m. DJ Aaron D. will also provide music. Special entertainment will include a face-painting and a balloon artist.
This week’s food trucks include:
- Speedy Panini – Italian food, pastas, and bread.
- Porky’s SJ – Spicy Korean pork, Vietnamese lemongrass pork, chicken, wraps, and more.
- Say Cheez – Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Forbitten City --- Chinese Asian fusion cuisine.
- Bigg Shrimp’n – Grilled shrimp, tacos, fries, sauces and more.
- Sugar Tree – Cotton candy, cake pops, gourmet flavored popcorn, and classic candies.
- Baba Kabob – Weekly Persian specialties including sandwiches, rice bowls, soups, salads, and hand-cut French fries.
- Truckin Sweet -- Gourmet ice cream and desserts, mochas, lattes, shakes and floats.
- Tacos de Los Altos – Tacos, quesadillas, burritos, quesadillas, chips and salsa.
Do you have a favorite food truck that visits Milpitas Street Eats? Tell us what you like about it in the comments area below!
Don't miss a thing in Milpitas!