We all do it. Forget to mark our calendars for upcoming little league sign-ups, prom tickets or local business expos. There are so many events and opportunities in and around Milpitas that it can be hard to keep tabs on them all.
Fortunately, Patch is here to help track some of those important deadlines. If you're a high school senior interested in attending De Anza Community College in the summer, you may want to start preparing now.
Although classes don't begin in the summer till July, they'll likely fill up before then. Plus, potential students have to jump through some hoops before sitting down in one of De Anza's class rooms.
In order to attend De Anza, students have to:
- Complete the online application.
- Make an appointment to take math and English placement tests.
- Attend the spring open house for new students and parents.
- Sign up for De Anza's "Getting Started Workshop."
- Figure out what classes are needed for your associates degree and register for them.
Here's a list of everything students must complete before registering for classes, and don't forget to check out the summer 2012 session deadlines.